Location: 10123 78th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Park Hours: 7 a.m. to dusk
- Dogs on Leash
- Boundless Playground
- Picnic Areas
- Drop ins, Picnic Reservations
- Soccer, Football, Lacrosse, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Cross Country
- Buildings & Venues
- Indoor pavilion, amphitheatre, meeting rooms, party room, weddings and rentals
- Natural Features
- Heritage Garden, demonstration Garden, pond, wetlands, meadow, forest area
- Additional Features
- Art & artifacts, drinking fountain, environmental education, historic, parking stalls/ ADA, orchard, sanican, restrooms, concessions, bike trail
- Park and Trail Map
- View Google Map
This 98.0-acre site is located in the North Rosedale area northwest of downtown Gig Harbor. The property includes 76.0 acres of meadow, naturalistic pond, wetlands, and forest conservancy area. There are 22.0 acres of active recreation with a 375-foot baseball field, two 300-foot combination baseball and softball fields, an artificial turf soccer field, two tennis courts, a basketball court, a Boundless Playground which offers recreation for children of all abilities, one picnic shelter, several picnic areas, an outdoor performing arts amphitheater, an indoor pavilion, concessions, restrooms, drinking fountains, Heritage & Master Gardener Demonstration gardens and 4 miles of trails on the property.
Read about the Sehmel Family's history here.
The Facilities Rental Brochure is available for viewing with pricing - Click Here
Park Rules: Please see the attached link for PenMet Parks Park Use Regulations.
For any questions, please contact us at 253-858-3400.